Our School is a Voluntary Aided Primary School, maintained by the City of Liverpool Education Authority and supported by the Church of England.
The present building replaces the original school, which was in School Street opposite Garston Parish Church. That building housed Garston National Schools from 1862 but there has been a Church school since 1716.
The modern building was paid for by considerable community effort when a “Brick Fund” was started. People would contribute money to pay for a brick at a time. The building was opened in the summer of 1964. It is situated next to the Vicarage and is set in pleasant grounds with its own playing field.The school itself has infant and junior departments situated either side of the Assembly Hall. The infant department has three classrooms, and the junior department has four, two of which are on the first floor. Amongst our facilities is our new nurture classroom (ARC) which is accessed by children throughout the week.
Click here for more information.